The Greater Lansing Food Bank is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a Federal Identification/Charity Identification number of 38-2424756. Donations are tax deductible.
Also, consider the following ways to contribute money:
- Send a contribution to:
- Greater Lansing Food Bank
- PO Box 16224 Lansing, MI 48901
- Set up electronic funds transfer (EFT) at your bank to make monthly or quarterly contributions from your account to our Chase Bank account.
- Remember the Greater Lansing Food Bank in your will or estate plan.
- Donate stock. Call your broker for instructions or our office to get the phone number of the GLFB broker.
- Make a donation in lieu of a gift for an anniversary, birthday or holiday.
- Make a donation in memory of or to honor someone.
- Donate plant starts, canning jars, trucking of compost, garden tools, a used pick-up truck, or anything else that would benefit a garden.